Our midsummer 2020 courses start on:
Monday 20th July
Sign up now to benefit from our Early Bird rate!
We regularly add new courses, so if you don’t see the course that you’d like to do then please subscribe to our email updates.
- Understanding Human Environments in British Prehistory – New!
- Ritual Landscapes in Neolithic Britain
- Danebury and South Cadbury: Two Iron Age Hillforts in Southern Britain
- Introduction to Archaeological Techniques: Excavation and Environment
- Introduction to Archaeological Techniques: Science and Theory
- Introduction to British Prehistory: Earlier Period – Post-Glacial to the Neolithic, 16000BC-2500BC
- Introduction to British Prehistory: Later Period – The Bronze and Iron Ages, 2500BC-43AD
- Britain in the Iron Age: Contact, Communication and Trade
- Art of Ancient Greece and Rome – New!
- Introduction to Early Twentieth-Century European Art, 1900-1945
- Film Noir
- Film Genres: The Western and Gangster Film
- Cinematic New Waves: Global Developments in Film
History and Heritage
- Persecutions, Populations and Politics: Early Modern Britain 1550-1750
- The Stuart Court: History Politics and Culture
- The Tudors: History, Culture and Religion
- The Victorian Countryside
- Steaming Ahead: British Merchant Shipping c.1810-1914
- The Lost World of the Sailing Ships 1780-1880
- Darwin and the Battle of Beliefs
- Introduction to British Folklore – New!