Our autumn 2020 courses start on:
Monday 5th October
- Understanding Human Environments in British Prehistory (ARCH009)
- Ritual Landscapes in Neolithic Britain (ARCH016)
- Danebury and South Cadbury: Two Iron Age Hillforts in Southern Britain (ARCH017)
- Introduction to Archaeological Techniques: Excavation and Environment (ARCH025)
- Introduction to Archaeological Techniques: Science and Theory (ARCH026)
- Introduction to British Prehistory: Earlier Period – Post-Glacial to the Neolithic, 16000BC-2500BC
- Introduction to British Prehistory: Later Period – The Bronze and Iron Ages, 2500BC-43AD (ARCH028)
- Neolithic Prehistory in Britain: Early Neolithic Farmers, 4500BC-3200BC (ARCH031) – NEW!
- Britain in the Bronze Age: Earlier Period – Monuments, Ritual and Round Barrows, 2500BC-1600BC (ARCH032) – NEW!
- Britain in the Bronze Age: Later Period – Farmsteads, Hoards and Hierarchy, 1600BC-800BC (ARCH033) – NEW!
- Britain in the Iron Age: Contact, Communication and Trade (ARCH035)
- Bird Life
- Environmental Geology
- Geological Heritage and Geodiversity: Conserving Earth History and Processes – NEW!
- Film Noir
- Film Genres: The Western and Gangster Film – NEW!
- Cinematic New Waves: Global Developments in Film – NEW
History and Heritage
- The Tudors: History, Culture and Religion
- Country, Colonies and Culture: Early Modern Britain 1550-1750 – NEW
- The Victorian Countryside
- Introduction to British Folklore
- Darwin and the Battle of Beliefs
- Steaming Ahead: British Merchant Shipping c.1810-1914
- The Lost World of the Sailing Ships 1780-1880
Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
- Assessing Multilingual Learners (Neurodiversity)
- This course is available to start at any date in the year