Our autumn/fall 2021 courses started on Monday 27th September 2021 and are now closed for booking.
Our January 2022 start courses will be available shortly.
- Danebury and South Cadbury: Two Iron Age Hillforts in Southern Britain (ARCH017)
- Introduction to Archaeological Techniques: Science and Theory (ARCH026)
- Introduction to British Prehistory: Earlier Period – Post-Glacial to the Neolithic, 16000BC-2500BC (ARCH027)
History and Heritage
- Persecutions, Populations and Politics: Early Modern Britain 1550-1750 (HIST003)
- The Victorian Countryside (HIST014)
- Introduction to British Folklore (HIST051)
- The Plantagenets at Home and Abroad 1: Courts, Conflict and Culture (HIST053) New!
Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
- Assessing Multilingual Learners (Neurodiversity) (CPD001)
- This course is available to start at any date in the year
- Understanding Neurodiversity (CPD005)