- The purpose of these Terms and Conditions is to set out the contractual basis for your relationship with the Learn for Pleasure.
- Your contract with Learn for Pleasure consists of:
- these Terms and Conditions,
- the course description on the its web page. You should consider making a copy of the course web page for your records,
- our Code of Conduct.
- You need to be 18 or over to study our courses.
- You will enter into your contract with Learn for Pleasure when you, or someone on your behalf, pays the full fee for your course
- By paying your fee you agree to comply with Learn for Pleasure’s Code of Conduct.
- Learn for Pleasure reserves the right to remove or suspend you from the course, without notice nor refund, if it considers that you are in breach of any of these Terms and Conditions, including the Code of Conduct.
- The fee for each course is detailed on its web page.
- Course start and end dates are detailed on the course web page and within the course. Access to the tutor and the course materials ends at the course end date.
- You are responsible for any non-payment even if your fee is being paid by a third party.
- Learn for Pleasure reserves the right to refuse you admission to your course if you have not paid the course fee in full before the course starts.
- All payments must be in GB Pounds Sterling. You must pay any currency conversion costs or other charges incurred in making the payment or in processing a refund.
Cancellations and Refunds Within 14 Days
- You have the right to cancel your contract at any time within 14 days of its commencement. You will receive a full refund of any payments you have made.
- If you choose a course that is due to commence within 14 days of purchase and then wish to cancel after your course has started, you will be required to pay for any part of your course that has taken place before you give notice of cancellation. As course material is provided on a weekly basis this amount will be calculated on a weekly pro rata basis. For example, if you enrol on a ten week course and cancel within week one, you will receive a refund for nine weeks.
- To cancel within 14 days please contact us by email at email@example.com.
Cancellations and Refunds After 14 Days
- If you cancel your place on a course at any time after expiry of the 14 day period you will not be entitled to a refund, except in exceptional circumstances, at the discretion of Learn for Pleasure. If a refund is made an administration fee of £30 will be charged.
- In exceptional circumstances you may be able to transfer your enrolment to a different Learn for Pleasure course, or substitute a different student onto the same course, subject to a administration fee of £30. Course fees already paid can be transferred to the new course.
- To cancel after 14 days, or to ask to transfer or substitute someone else, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please write the name of your course in the subject of your email and include all the relevant details including your and any substitute’s name, or the name of any course you wish to transfer to.
Cancellation by Learn for Pleasure
- Where there are good reasons to do so Learn for Pleasure may cancel your course by giving you notice in writing. If the course has not yet started Learn for Pleasure will offer you offer a transfer to another course as an alternative. If you do not wish to be transferred to another course Learn for Pleasure will refund the course fees paid by you. For partial cancellation of a course where it has already started, refunds will be made on a weekly pro rata basis.
- Learn for Pleasure’s liability when it cancels a course will be limited to a refund of any fees paid for the cancelled course.