As a learner with Learn for Pleasure you are part of a diverse global community of learners, and are likely to interact with learners from a wide variety of backgrounds and with a wide variety of life experiences and beliefs in the courses discussion forums. To ensure that our learning environment is happy and healthy for everyone we have some ground rules.
- Be respectful and polite to your fellow learners at all times.
- Disrespectful language will not be tolerated. This includes, but is not limited to, discriminatory, insulting and abusive language.
- Harassment will not be tolerated.
- Debate is encouraged within the discussion forums, but this should be polite and respectful and should be focused on the ideas, not the people discussing them.
- Learn for Pleasure is a world wide learning environment and you will meet learners from different cultures. Be sensitive to this when discussing issues, especially those that might be controversial or that are likely to have learners with different views.
- You must not post inappropriate content, for example, obscene, racist, pornographic etc. material in any form
- You must not post advertising nor promotion of products, services or organisations
- You must not post repetitive content – spam
If Learn for Pleasure considers that you are in breach of this code it reserves the right to remove the posts, and to remove or suspend you from the course, without notice nor refund.
If someone is violating this Code of Conduct, in the first instance you should report them to the course tutor, or by emailing email@example.com.